At Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS), everything we do is fueled by one core idea: "Leading Innovation." Unlike many technology companies that are focused on product innovation, TABS is focused on human innovation. Our people deliver innovative solutions to solve the print management needs of our many customers across the U.S. and around the world.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, TABS is a division of Toshiba Corporation, the ninth largest integrated electronic and electric equipment company in the world, with 160,000 employees globally and over $53 billion in annual sales. The Managed Print Experts at TABS have an immediate opportunity available for a
Solutions Analyst II.
This position will work out of a virtual/home-based office.
Solutions Analyst II
will be responsible for technical development of new offerings and delivery of billable professional services relative to Toshiba managed services and document solutions. Additionally, this position will be responsible for pre and post sales support. Pre-sales support includes analysis of end user output environments, solution configuration, proposal development, software demonstrations, building proof of concept tests and answering technical questions. Post sales support includes integration of solutions engagements as defined in Statements of Work and related deliverables, trouble shooting and issue resolution, and tracking and reporting of technical issues for managed services and document solutions. The
Solutions Analyst II
will also conduct research and analysis of software applications and device integration and support the technical development of new offerings, conduct training and documentation of technical solutions as required and will provide consulting and implementation services to customers or channel partners.
This is a challenging opportunity with a dynamic growing company! TABS offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a business casual environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Information Technology and/or equivalent work experience
- 7 years increasingly responsible experience in technical or implementation support related to professional service solutions, document management, output management, document security or workflow.
- CDIA, AIIM ECM, EDP (Electronic Document Professional) certification preferred but not required
- Must have proven track record in the analysis, implementation and support of technology and workflow solutions and project management accountability.
- Must possess strong technical and interpersonal skills.
- Must have high attention to detail and initiative to follow through to resolve customer issues
- Cross functional team experience a plus
- Document Solutions and/or Consulting experience highly preferred
- Ability to deliver successful projects and customer solutions
- Strong positive written and oral communications and presentations skills
- Must have the ability to travel frequently
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
"M/F/D/V - EOE"