This position is primarily a customer engagement based position that requires advanced technical, organizational, and communication skills. The Solution Architect is a key subject matter expert, internally and externally, on our products and services and how they are utilized within the markets we serve. The position is responsible for understanding key client pain points and business strategies and creating a comprehensive product roadmap of solutions to solve business needs. This position works closely with the sales and account management team in a consultative manner to drive new business. This position works in close collaboration with multiple internal teams in a matrix environment, including product, implementations, and IT, to influence enhancements, design, and mutual understanding of customer needs.
· Contributes across the entire development cycle (analysis, design, code, test, initial pilot/production launch, and production support) with the primary focus on analysis and solution design.
· Performs complex research and analysis on possible features and enhancements to meet client need while working within business needs / constraints / budgets .
· Participates in product design meetings.
· Works closely with all levels of management in a technical and sales environment in a matrix organization.
· May be required to participate in product or technical development activities at times.
· Liaison between client, sales, marketing and IT development teams.
· Often functions in a consultant role to multiple teams both external and internal.
· Responsible for training of field organization on products and services.
· Bachelor’s degree required. Prefer degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science. Equivalent work experience may be substituted.
· Prefer software architect experience
· Prefer experience with ASP, .NET, Java, C++, XML, XML Schemas and web service technology
· Prefer experience in the financial services or banking industry
· Prefer UI design and development experience, as well as integration design and development experience
· Requires strong problem solving skills
· Consultative Sales experience preferred
· Travel required - 50%
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv - 20 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...