We are seeking a Senior Remedy Operations Architect to join our On-Demand team, to help build and maintain BMC’s cloud platform and solutions.
About the On-Demand Team
The BMC On-Demand team is a critical group in the design, architecture, configuration, maintenance and availability of our On-Demand product portfolio. We work closely with our product teams, architecture and customers to provide the highest levels of availability, service and customer success. Being nice is a requirement and you will be working in a high-speed and collaborative team.
About the Job
- Leverage your skills to improve the efficiency of deploying, managing, and operating Remedy OnDemand and other BMC SaaS products
- Work with Windows & Linux systems to host our wide range of products and services
- Work with product architecture teams and make recommendations on SaaS architectures
- Work with your peers as a subject matter expert on Remedy hosting, configuration, and management
- Drive Automation efforts to reduce manual effort in hosting and maintaining Remedy and other BMC SaaS offerings
- Work closely with our datacenter partners to ensure our systems are scalable, provide internet scale
Extensive experience with Remedy – hosting large enterprise configurations and multi-tenant configurations
If you know about the following it’s a plus
- Experience with VMWare ESX hosts and guests
- Experience with Java applications running in Apache Tomcat
- Good understanding of Security and Security practices
- Interested in building a DevOps Culture
- Calm under pressure
- Other BMC Products including, BPPM (Patrol), Bladelogic, End User Experience Manager (Coradiant)
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies including agent, agentless, synthetic and real user
- Knowledgeable of networking concepts including load balancers, routers and switching
- Knowledge of EMC VMAX technologies and implementation best practices
- ITIL Practices & Agile methodologies
BMC Software - 21 months ago
BMC offers IT management solutions that help customers master the complexity of IT. From mainframe to mobile, BMC delivers the automation,...