Seeking an IT Solutions Architect who directly supports the business unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
- Designs user system interfaces and business application prototypes to meet business needs.
- Serves as a technical expert for clients to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new information system architectures to ensure that solution meets client needs and to develop relationships with clients.
- Establishes the principles, directions and standards related to the information system framework at the program/project level to meet business needs.
- Defines the specific components of the information system solution and the resulting relationships to ensure alignment with the overall system.
- Ensures that information solutions are flexible to support incremental development, ongoing maintenance and future enhancements of the system.
- Provides guidance and oversight in developing internal information solution architecture.
- Researches technological advancements to ensure that information systems are continuously improved and aligned with industry and company standards
- Identifies business requirements; ensures delivered information solutions meet performance engineering expectations.
- Facilitates reduced risks to the client by ensuring adherence to information solution architectural requirements that meet client price, scope and time constraints; serves as a technical expert for clients to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new information system architectures.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field preferred. MS degree desired. Minimum of 7 years’ experience in information systems technology. Experience working with a wide variety of programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software.