Dachis Group is seeking an organized, efficient, quick learner who wants to support the development functions for a group of highly talented individuals. This isn't just another boring developer job. At Dachis Group, we're focused on creating amazement. We strive to create a great client experience by ensuring quality, collaboration, and high performance. Sound like a job for you? Read on to find out more.
This is a full-time, mid-level position, reporting to the Development Manager.
- Deep technical expertise to be able to handle questions regarding architecture, delivery and integrations
- Experience in managing the technical aspects of social application development
- Demonstrated experience with social networking and social media
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Presentation and public speaking experience (executive level audience)
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with focus on quality of work
- Experience using Sinatra and Datamapper
- Experience with the Graph API and developing inside of Facebook
- Experience with Agile development
- Familiarity with Version Control (Git)
- Familiarity with Cloud based hosting (Heroku)
- Experience with MVC, ORM, and REST architecture
- Familiarity with UNIX/LINUX
- Experience with other Social APIs (ex. Twitter, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.)
- Experience with Capistrano and by-hand deployment
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and compiled CSS
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Provide full-time on-site service
- Client-facing communication
- Project scoping, spec writing, and estimation
- Reports to Development Manager.
- Partners with Project Manager, Account Services, and creative team.
- Collaborates frequently with larger development team.
- Assumes high level of responsibility maintaining and advancing Dachis Group's Development standards and platform.
Dachis Group is the global leader in data-driven social marketing solutions. Built on a proprietary big data analytics platform, Dachis Group’s social performance measurement and amplification software applications, collaborative insights and reporting capabilities, and world leading data-driven social marketing solutions group help the world’s largest brands engage@scale with their customers.
Every day, Dachis Group’s big data social analytics platform monitors over 10 billion social behaviors and 50 million+ social signals in real-time. Dachis Group delivers powerful insights by tracking, monitoring and helping manage conversations and content across 35,000 brands, 100 million social accounts, and an aggregate audience of 7 billion followers, fans, subscribers and contributors from 233 countries across dozens of the largest social platforms.
The company serves many of the world’s largest brand marketers and their agencies including Disney, Estée Lauder, US Cellular, Hewlett Packard, Nestlé, and Nokia.
Dachis Group operates as one of the world's largest Facebook® Preferred Developer Consultants through Dachis Group and subsidiaries. The...