The market leader and innovator in online video services for premium media and technology brands is seeking a creative and multi-talented Solutions Architect to join its Implementation Services team.
Implementation Services insures the technical success of product deployments by managing software integrations and performing consulting services. This position requires strong programming, diagnostic, multitasking, and communication skills -- particularly with regards to customer relations. As a member of this group you will be responsible for taking a customer from interested to fully consuming company's products and services.
Some travel is required as is the ability to communicate effectively and represent the company in front of the customers.
- Manage customer relationships through software integration process.
- Manage several simultaneous work streams to completion.
- Be the technical point of contact to the customer.
- Troubleshoot in a variety of programing languages.
- Develop software SDKs and APIs for new platforms.
- Strong desire to work for an established startup company and lead customer-focused implementation services team.
- 5+ years professional experience in software application development
- Ability to lead customer-facing technical meetings.
- Proficiency with OOP and Web Applications
- Familiarity with UML, Design Patterns, Software Engineering models (Agile, eXtreme)
- Superior communication skills (oral and written) with technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to facilitate your own meetings, comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Professional experience in a customer-facing role.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Online video player configuration and management experience
- Experience with video streaming technologies like RTMP, HDS, and HLS
- Experience with Online Video Player Providers (Kaltura, thePlatform, Ooyala, Brigthcove, etc.) and integration with video delivery platforms
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) experience