Market leader and innovator in online video services, leading provider of optimization solutions for live and on-demand video streaming services is seeking a creative and multi-talented Solutions Architect to join its Implementation Services team. This team performs pre-sales integrations, consulting & customization services, and generally ensures the technical success of product deployments.
Solutions Architect will design and lead deployment of highly customized applications of company's proprietary technology. This position requires strong project management and multitasking skills along with a background in development and diagnostics of web, mobile, and/or game console applications.
Some travel is required as is the ability to communicate effectively and represent the company in front of the customers.
This position reports to the Director of Implementation Services and is located in San Mateo, CA.
- Strong desire to work for an established startup company and lead customer-focused implementation services team.
- Proficient in designing and managing distributed software/hardware deployments with customer and other 3rd parties.
- Superior communication skills (oral and written) with technical and non-technical people.
- 3+ years experience in software and applications development.
- Demonstrated proficiency in debugging web applications
- Strong understanding of OOD and OOP principles
- Demonstrated proficiency in 3-tier systems, XML processing, SQL, etc.
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to shifting priorities.
- Ability to travel
- Experience with Python, C/C++, Java or Hadoop,
- Familiarity with UML, Design Patterns, Software Engineering models (Agile, eXtreme)
Elti Solutions - 17 months ago
Elti Solutions is a global talent search and recruiting company specializing in providing growing firms with top quality executive,...