MobileIron is at the center of the perfect storm that is hitting both business and IT. Global companies are rushing to transform their businesses with mobile apps, content, and devices. Business has moved past the PC onto mobile devices and the impact on IT will be as far reaching and as impactful as the shift from mainframe to PC. The IT world is becoming the Mobile IT world and only MobileIron was purpose-built for Mobile IT.
Company highlights include:
MobileIron has been chosen by thousands of organizations that are transforming their businesses through enterprise mobility because they know that only MobileIron can make them successful. Come join our team and be part of building the next big Silicon Valley success story.
- Explosive growth: adding 2000 customers in the last 5 quarters including more than 250 of the Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies
- Clear path to profitability: bookings increased 400% year-over-year
- Strong balance sheet: total investment of $97M including a $40M Series E financing round in May with Foundation Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, and Storm Ventures
- Industry recognition: Being positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Mobile Device Management Software 2012
- Track record of innovation: first to deliver critical enterprise features for multi-OS mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), BYOD privacy controls, and Android security
MobileiIron is looking for a Systems Engineer to work with our strategic partners to enable their field organizations. This individual will also work across organizational boundaries (primarily Product Management, Marketing and the Chief Technology Officer and staff) to develop joint solutions. This individual should be very technical but also have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. The position will work on a daily basis with one or more Business Development Managers, and also work closely with product management and marketing teams to provide feedback on our solutions and market position.
- Work closely with Business Development Director to develop and execute a go to market plan to enable our strategic technology partners
- Ability to deliver sales messaging as well as lead technical discussions
- Evangelize and train our strategic partners’ engineers and MobileIron sales teams
- Assist with lab installations at strategic partners
- Compose supporting lab documentation, i.e., a demonstration script
- Master market dynamics and become an expert on companies and products in the MobileIT market such that when our partners have questions about MobileIT, they call you
- Assist in prioritizing features needed for our Strategic Partners. Assist in evaluating partnership concepts and value, performing installations and testing when necessary.
- Establish and build excellent relationships across the organization
- Assist Ecosystem Technical Architects and Technical Marketing with creation and maintenance of demonstration environment(s) that showcase the joint solutions and the value proposition of the combined solutions/products
Travel – Travel required 40%, primarily in the US
- BSEE or CSE degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Other degrees considered with at least 8 years of relevant experience
- Prior Systems Engineering or other customer facing technology consulting
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to install, maintain and test enterprise IT products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to explain new technology in clear, easy to understand terms to executives as well as the ability to get “off in the weeds” with partner engineers
- Knowledge of mobile platforms a plus
- Knowledge of scripting a plus
MobileIron - 2 years ago