Join our Client Services team where you will design and implement value added services solutions targeting the most inspiring customers.
- Become proficient in customer support workflows and Zendesk’s business applications and service offerings. Apply this knowledge to Zendesk's customer technology needs by designing and implementing value added solutions.
- Focus on mid-market and enterprise customers. Lead the development of services proposals and scalable architectural concepts.
- Work with partner resources to ensure delivery methodologies are consistent with the Zendesk principles.
- Manage client relationships and provide team oversight during the development and delivery of services engagements.
- Contribute to practice development initiatives through the development of service offerings, best practices, methodologies, code and other intellectual capital.
- Collaborate with other groups within the organization to address and resolve customer issues.
- Excellent client management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have been building web solutions and apps
- Are energized by the idea of building products that scale
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to deliver on time and work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- A strong desire to deliver a quality product and create happy customers
- Have a very strong foundation in (X)HTML and CSS
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails OR the desire to learn
- Other transferable programming expertise: python, perl, php
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent
- Experience building high availability and scalable applications for enterprise level products
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience with cross-platform, cross-browser development
- Strong development capability with client-side, object oriented
- Experience with various architectures (Web, Enterprise, SaaS) and various methodologies (e.g. SOA)
Zendesk - 17 months ago