Function as technical lead for ePlus for target solution set and assigned sales teams.
- Provide technical expertise/credibility to account team on designated focus area
- Conduct customer presentations on ePlus ‘value proposition’ and technical solution set for assigned accounts and focus areas
- Assist sales account managers with overall account planning as it relates to technical aspects of hardware, software, and services opportunity development
- Assist sales account managers with project management for complex presales engagements
- Complete technical sections for RFP/RFI/RFQ responses for assigned accounts
- Assist account teams with collecting customer business and technical requirements and determining ePlus recommended solution(s)
- Develop solution architecture and detailed line item configurations/bills of materials (BOMs)
- Develop solution proposal and/or presentation of recommended solution
- Assist with technical scoping/review for Statement of Work (SOW) for assigned accounts.
- Function as liaison to end-user customer technical staff regarding solution and implementation specifics
- Function as a liaison between the sales team and professional services organization to vet solution recommendations and to complete technical portions of the SOW, as appropriate
- Function as technical liaison and ePlus ambassador with field OEM sales and technical teams
- Assist sales management with mentoring of junior sales account managers as it relates to overall opportunity management and technical solution set
- Conduct knowledge transfer with SAT members around solution updates, implementation ‘lessons learned,’ etc. on materials as relevant
- As appropriate, assist ePlus sales team in dealing with customer satisfaction issues surrounding technical aspects of a recommended solution, or its implementation and deployment. As needed, assist in developing ‘get well’ plan
- Assist sales and services management in identifying candidate solution areas for ePlus development/investment
- Complete training per development plan and maintain certifications in accordance with focus area
- Assist Services Director with helping improve procedures and functions
- Ensure appropriate coverage for in-process opportunities while out of office for training, vacation, PTO, etc.
- Review relevant human resources policies and procedures as well as conduct and expense guidelines and ensure compliance
- Participate in weekly SAT planning conference calls
- Complete administrative tasks (expenses, time reporting) in timely fashion
- Network engineering or systems/storage engineering, preferably with one or more of: Cisco, HP, NetApp, VMware, Symantec, Microsoft.
- Pre-sales support.
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent oral presentation skills required.
ePlus inc. is a leading integrator of technology solutions. We enable organizations to optimize their IT infrastructure and supply chain...