The role of the Architect is to use a variety of methods for consideration of organization, data, information technology, processes, and people for the design of high value customer solutions. The Architect is responsible for leading the architecture/design process and also for providing expert services sales support and solutions integration implementation guidance and support. The Architect provides oversight to ensure changes introduced during the implementation of the solutions are consistent with the original architectural vision.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Designs and formulates the construction of complex customer services solutions within the existing portfolio of Business Unit offerings
· Responsible for and authorized to impact the architectural vision for the solutions
· Lead in the design and development of new offerings, solutions sets, and methodologies, required for current needs and to position the services organization as a “leading edge” provider of future customer solutions
· Leads the development of the architectural vision for cross Business Unit offerings and solutions
· Analyzes offerings across Business Unit methodologies and business processes to continually improve them
· Identify industry and market technology solutions trends for determining potential impact on Business Unit offerings and customer solutions
· Span the business units to ensure integration of and interoperability of solutions between business units
· Works with large, strategic customers to develop a deep understanding of customer business problems and solutions needs and translates those into solution design requirements, across business units
· Other duties as assigned
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and 8-10 years of relevant work experience or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Technical experience spans multiple technologies and multiple business unit offerings
• Extensive knowledge of applicable business lines/industries
• Highly collaborative style to work across internal business and delivery units, and with customer
• Able to effectively communicate with management and technical staff and drive consensus
• A solutions design/construction senior leader, within and across business units
• Has deep knowledge of many Business Unit offerings, and their practical design, implementation, and
delivery methodologies across customers
• Conversant in PMBOK, DoDAF, FEA and TOGAF methodology and terminology
• Previous experience with Army (especially ITA) is a plus
Security Clearance Requirement:
An Alaska Native Corporation, Chenega Corporation has gone from landowner to business titan. Founded in 1974 to represent the Chenega people...