Open Text™ (Nasdaq: OTEX; TSX: OTC) is the world's largest independent provider of Enterprise Content Management software. The company's solutions manage information for all types of business, compliance and industry requirements in the world's largest companies, government agencies and professional service firms. Open Text supports approximately 46,000 customers and millions of users in 114 countries and 12 languages.
Candidates located in Eastern time zone preferred, but all qualified candidates will be considered.
• Billable consulting services for our direct and indirect client base.
• Responsible for using the MBPM tool to build customer-defined applications. This development effort typically requires defining and implementing MBPM with other applications.
• Consulting focus on BPM design, development, administration, development, testing, implementation, and support of MBPM Product. Large, medium, and small scale implementations.
• Perform consulting work with both travel-based assignments and remote-work assignments.
• Provide input to Product Manager on suggestions for product improvement, efficiency, etc.
• Learning MIM as the company positions for combined, end-to-end solution strategic solutions.
• Assist Manager of Education, as required, for curriculum development updates, input, guidance based on field experiences.
• Satisfied customers and successfully implemented assignments.
• Responsible for sound consulting principals on all customer assignments.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Skilled at Business Process Analysis (to the degree that the candidate can use an electronic tool to capture an as-is business processes)
• Skilled at eliciting application requirements
• Learning OpenText proprietary products.
• Weekly time & expense entry, accurate and on-time.
• Delivering sound and scalable BPM solutions to our Fortune 1000 customer base.
• Weekly status reports to OpenText management and/or customer(s).
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university with a major in education, computer science or related field.
• Proven consulting skills with at least 5 years IT experience.
• Relational Databases (to include having basis SQL Skills)
• VB.Net, Java, C#
• GUI Design and Development
• Windows 2003 Services/DLLs/COM+
• Directories (NDS/Domain, LDAP, MAD)
• Web Services
• Prior experience with Metastorm BPM Products a plus.
• Prior experience with software pre-sales activities, POC’s, etc a plus.
• Prior experience with formal education and training a plus.
• Professional appearance and business behaviors.
• Knowledge of consulting principles, practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of principles of BPM development.
• Solid written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of computer software applications.
• Flexible work schedule, depending on project, can work from client, Metastorm’s office, or remotely from home, or a combination of both.
• Technical knowledge relating to computer software (ie: C, COBOL, MVS, CICS, AIX, NT).
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and Metastorm personnel.
• Travel assignments will be managed in short intervals, and BPM Consultant will exhibit flexibility in meeting customer’s needs. Anticipated travel is in the 75% range.
OpenText is an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. At OpenText we acknowledge, value and respect diversity. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad global customer base.
As a technology company, we can only be as good as the people who are part of our team. To that end, we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world!
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM).
Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational...