Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider ? Coupa Software is currently seeking Solutions Consultant that is fluent in the Spanish language (Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese is a plus) and located in Texas or Florida, but the location can be flexible as long as the LATAM region is easily accessible.
Coupa Solutions Consultants are responsible for providing technical and functional expertise during the sales process to exemplify why Coupa Cloud Spend Management is the optimal solution for their business. This process includes demonstrating how Coupa’s CSM can meet and exceed their business needs, while delivering value that is unparalleled in the market today.
- Providing technical and functional expertise during the sales process.
- Demonstrate how Coupa’s CSM can meet and exceed the business need of our prospects.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate architect integration.
- Managing accounts where 25-50% of your time would include travel.
- Help to grow Coupa as the leader in the cloud Spend Management space.
- Provide Platform Demonstrations, IT Workshops and various trainings.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in systems applications selling or implementation of these applications.
- eProcurement experience is desired, but not required.
- Expense Management experience is a plus.
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus, as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and Salesforce automation software.
- Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, NetSuite, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Bachelors Degree required.
Coupa offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), flex plan as well as a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-539-3872 .
Coupa - 7 months ago