The Solutions Design Consultant is recognized as a subject matter expert and responsible for providing highly complex pre-sales consultative technical services to the Sales |
through product presentations for prospects, customers and distributors. Answer complex questions on product function and usage and solve sales support problems. Prepare and perform detailed product demonstrations and product prototypes for customers. The Solutions Design Consultant will assist in RFP response documents and the delivery of detailed product configurations with pricing to address specific needs of large and/or highly complex customers. This is an integral part of the sales team and the overall sales support operation.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide Account Executives with customer requirement analysis, solution designs, and system configurations. Recognized as a subject matter expert.
- Coordinate with quoting team on software and services quoting on large and/or highly complex customers.
- Deliver effective sales presentations and product demonstrations of Verint’s Solutions to prospects, customers and distributors which include a solution overview that showcases product features and business benefits to the customer. Answer complex questions on product function and usage.
- Author technical responses to RFPs. Provide accurate and cost-effective configuration documents to address specific customer needs. Review final proposals to ensure accuracy of product functionality statements.
- Prepare detailed Solution Design Documents for customer’s review and inclusion in the sales package.
- Work with Project Management and Customer Services to ensure the customer’s expectations are understood and met.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Must have at least 8 years’ pre-sales, technical sales support experience in the audio recording, telephony vertical or other call center technologies or 8 years’ experience working with Verint product.
- A Bachelor’s degree in technology or the equivalent experience is required.
- Proven success and technical proficiency in CTI, PBX/ACD’s, LAN/WAN, VoIP desktop applications and TCP/IP systems
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work effectively with the sales team, management and customers.
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills necessary with demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion.
- Proven ability to handle deadlines and manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and time frames. Works independently with limited supervision.
- Must understand a complex, business driven sales process.
- Must be able to maintain customer focus at all times.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, credit, criminal search, OFAC, and SS verification.
- Digital recording experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with and technical understanding of Avaya PBX technology a plus.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates within the local regional market to which this position supports
- Willingness to travel
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems Inc. - 5 months ago