This position is responsible for supporting, monitoring and implementing hardware, software and specific Data Center solutions/applications running Windows or Linux operating systems and Intel based server hardware platforms.
- Respond to customer service requests and provide production support coverage.
- Assist with incident and problem management.
- Provide 7X24 support on a scheduled on-call rotation.
- Configure and support production, development, test and DR environments on supported client Data Center platforms
- Assist in the monitoring and alerting of the production environments as well as the applications running in the environments
- Manage application and system infrastructure patch releases, including enhancements to current system functionality.
- Assist with Microsoft or HP or similar solutions for configuration in the distributed environment.
- Create, maintain, update platform documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Work with other IT staff and outside consultants to enhance core systems experience
- Participate in disaster recovery preparedness efforts.
sologig - 20 months ago