The Solutions Engineer is a technical resource for delivering STATISTICA software-based solutions for StatSoft’s customers, primarily using the STATISTICA Enterprise multi-user, server-based analytics platform. Delivering solutions begins with a dialogue with StatSoft’s customers about requirements, systems integration, roles and responsibilities, and success criteria, and it results in configured solutions to meet the customer’s data querying, analytics, and reporting requirements.
The Solutions Engineer will lead/participate in custom programming projects requested by customers who require add-ons or modifications to our off-the-shelf software products.
The Solution Engineer position reports to Professional Services.
Experience and Qualifications:
About StatSoft, Inc.
StatSoft Inc. ( www.statsoft.com ), a technology leader in the areas of data analysis software, has immediate opening for a Solutions Engineer. StatSoft's software products support a wide area of applications (including Manufacturing, Semiconductors, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Petrochemical, Food Processing, Automotive, Heavy Equipment, Insurance, Telecom, and R&D, as well as other fields). Details about our data analysis solutions can be found by visiting www.statsoft.com .
- Communication skills: Experience communicating on customer-facing projects, including delivering presentations, demonstrations, and project management.
- Programming: Computer software engineering skills are required, including programming using Visual Basic and Web-based (VB.Net, ASP.Net, CSS, HTML) languages.
- Database: Database querying and management skills using SQL Server, Oracle, and/or other relational database management systems. Knowledge of SQL Server Analysis & Reporting Services and MDX SQL would be beneficial.
- Systems Administration: Knowledge and experience with administration of server and client operating systems including how to manage user/groups/permissions, services, server batch tasks, etc.
- Systems Integration: Knowledge and experience with interfaces to popular ERP, MRP and ETL systems including SAP, Informatica, etc.
- Industry/Application: Familiarity with statistics, especially quality and Six Sigma statistics, would be very helpful. Experience delivering software solutions for manufacturing, insurance, telecommunications, Pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceuicals, Medical Devices, and/or Retail would be optimal.
Positions within StatSoft offer unlimited opportunities for income. The work environment at StatSoft is casual, and, in many ways, mirrors a "start up" company, because we continue to release new, industry-revolutionizing products. And, you get the added benefit of working for a stable industry leader that has been in business since 1984. We're a flexible organization that is always looking for energetic, motivated, and talented people who want to make contributions to technological progress.
Come join StatSoft where you can make a difference to the company, and be appreciated and rewarded for your contributions. E-mail resume to email@example.com .StatSoft is an equal opportunity employer.
StatSoft - 19 months ago
StatSoft, Inc. (www.statsoft.com), founded in 1984, is now one of the largest producers of enterprise and single-user software for Data...