will be working in the Shipping Department. The Sorter will be performing hand sorting and using electronic sorting equipment.
Location: Sycamore, IL.
- Skill & ability to sort parts per instructions (written and verbal).
- Ability to learn the proper use of various measuring instruments as well as perform visual inspection.
- Required to use various box parts, document for indentification purposes, establish and identify correct counts, and restock product using lift truck .
- Responsible for housekeeping in assigned area and care of assigned tools.
Shift: Monday through Friday, 6am to 1:30pm.
Pay Rate: $11.00/hr.
Type of Placement: Long term project. We do not have an end date.
Please complete an application @ www.furstjobs.com . If you have an application on file with Furst, please call our DeKalb office @ 816.756.6700.
- Must have prior forklift experience.
- Proficient with Computers.
- Ability to lift o rmove up to 40 lbs repetitively.
- Read, write and perform siple shop mathematics.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings, process sheets, documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Strong communication skills.
- Frequently required to walk. Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, push, pull, bend, and stand a majority of the shift.
FurstStaffing provides workforce solutions throughout Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. We offer temporary, Furst-to-Hire and...