Role and Responsibilities:|
- Spend Performance Management: Lead the Procurement process aspects of the SPM project in close partnership with IS Service Delivery to deliver a spend analysis tool that enables a view of 100% of our spend.
- Procurement Global Master Data Harmonization: Represent North America Procurement requirements and perspective while working closely with the Global Master Data Management Team to deliver the globally harmonized Procurement vendor and material master data required to effectively manage 100% of spend.
- Catalyst Stabilization: Work closely with IS Service Deliver and SAP Core Competency Center to stabilize Catalyst post-implementation by provding Procurement business process input to break-fixes and subsequent deployments due to acquisitions/divestitures.
Mondelēz International – Company Overview
- Process Improvement - Team Leadership: Lead cross functional teams, including internal and external service providers, in the development and implementation of Source to Pay (STP) process inprovements using Business Process Management, Focused Improvement Teams, and Six Sigma methodology.
- Process Improvement – Supplier Relationship Management: Work with external service providers and internal service delivery teams to deliver improved capability using ERP and eProcurement systems for internal and external clients.
- Prerformance Improvement – Global Collaboration: Collaborate with Regional BPM resources to drive global STP Process standarization..
- Process Improvement – Stakeholder Influencing: Present and align senior leadership (e.g. CPO, SVP Shared Services, Asst Contoller, Sr Directors Procurment/Shared Services, etc.) to identified STP process optimization and align all areas of S2P.
- Process Compliance: Drive compliance with Procurement Policies and Controls.
- external clients.
- Process Improvement – Increased Capacity Through Tool Utilization: Increase capacity of the Procuremment organization by developing and executing strategic plans that improve sourcing and transactional application uitilization.
- Process Improvement – Opportunity Identification: Analyze system usage, support desk data, and performance metrics to identify and align resources to pursue STP business process improvement opprtunities.
- Process Improvement -- Team Leadership and Supplier Relationship Management: Lead a team of external services providers to deliver value for the company by effectively managing system support and data integrity using adherence to Service Level Agreements
- Process Compliance: Assure compliance with Procurement Policies and Controls
- Process ImprovementProvides subject matter expertise to project implementation teams to ensure application support is embedded in design and post implementation support is incorporated.
- People Leadership: Leads and manages STP Business Process Management Procurement Data Analyst.
Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelēz International’s portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/ mondelezinternational.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
BA/BS degree required 5+ years of increasing responsibility in Procurement and/or Business Process Improvement Demonstrated strategic sourcing capability Demonstrated strategic problem solving and analytical capability Demonstrated business process improvement experience Experience with ERP, eProcurement, and supplier information software such as SAP, Procuri, Prism, D&B, etc. Ability to influence across regions and levels. Demonstrated ability to effectively balance strategic focus with tactical execution Demonstrated ability to influence organizational change globally Proven interpersonal skills: communication, relationship building, cross-functional collaboration, stakeholder management Demonstrated project management and planning skills
Monster - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...