The Sourcer is a key role in the recruiting process providing research, sourcing strategies and project management to a Senior Manager and Recruiters. The specialist will proactively work, with direction from the Senior Manager, to gather, synthesize, and present search information associated with client engagements and market opportunities. This individual will assist in developing the sourcing strategies for passive recruiting. The ideal candidate will have the capability to independently execute sourcing strategies for multiple positions and develop output that demonstrates a mastery of sourcing for this level of recruitment.
- Develop sourcing strategies, including construction of company target lists, researching of candidate profiles and matching necessary competencies to candidate experience, utilizing internal/external resources and proprietary databases
- Accurately input, organize and maintain the integrity of candidate management databases
- Assist in maintaining processes and standards for the candidate management database
- Utilize Boolean search methodology to support resume and candidate profile mining through various databases, LinkedIn, Taleo (ATS), Monster, etc.
- Utilize social media campaigns, tools and innovation to conduct passive searches
- Analyze data to drive sourcing plans and decisions
- Implement strategies to build sustainable active and passive candidate pipeline including name generation when requested
- Build alliances and networks as an ambassador of Allstate
- Improve and represent the employment brand of Allstate
The successful candidates will possess:
mining/sourcing for talent, reviewing resumes, tracking candidate information via an ATS, etc. a definite plus.
- 4 year degree in a related program preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Relevant experience in a recruiting organization that includes:
- Intermediate knowledge of a variety of sourcing strategies and tools, including: Internet sourcing and social media
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System helpful with Taleo a huge plus
- Strong organizational, communication and administrative skills
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, including Excel
- The ability to handle projects as assigned
- Good business writing skills
- The ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partner
- The ability to take direction, work in a team environment and across functional teams
Allstate - 8 months ago
Allstate celebrates creative problem solving, full engagement and working together to keep all people in Good Hands®. Rooted in empowerm...