Niagara is the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the nation. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members. We work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a culture that encourages great team work, innovation, and fun.
Keys to Success:
Most essential for success in this role is to maintain a great team attitude, demonstrate passion for your work, and the willingness to learn.
- Source new raw material suppliers and services
- Work with Sales team, QA, and compliance to develop new product formulas
- Work with PLM team on new product launches and changes to existing products
- Negotiate competitive pricing and terms and monitor raw material indices
- Initiate and manage cost savings projects
- Work with Legal team to develop vendor contracts
- Qualify new raw materials and vendors in conjuction with QA and Manufacturing for sign-off
- Manage supplier performance
- Resolve non-conforming raw material issues
- Develop replenishment strategy to maximize cost savings and ensure continuity of supply
- Execute and monitor replenishment strategy with Supply Chain
- Manage co-packers: ensure continuous supply of raws, accurate system transactions, and quarterly raw material scrap audits and maintain adherence to agreed upon contractual terms
- Resolve invoice discrepancies with Accounts Payable
- Regular reporting includes category management reports, spend analysis, consumption analysis, delivery costs, costs by plant, trends, inventory levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing from accredited university or college
- MBA in Economics, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing preferred
- 7 - 10 years of experience in the field and/or position
- Microsoft Office Suite products (Intermediate to Advanced Knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle/SAP)
- Demonstrated negotiation and facilitation skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Project Management Skills
- Analytical skills, data driven approach with strong attention to detail
- Superior decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Working knowledge of quality systems and processes
Solid Growth – Our sales have increased nearly 30% every year for the last 10 years.
Career development – As we continue to grow, your responsibilities will expand. Niagara Bottling, LLC provides career growth opportunities and strives to hire from within our organization.
Proven great leadership – Niagara has established itself as a National leader in high quality affordable bottled water with geographically diversified production facilities throughout the United States.
A culture of success – At Niagara, it is a fast-paced, innovative, and work hard play hard environment.
Niagara Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963. We operate the most eco-friendly and highest speed bottling lines in the world. We have expanded our production nationally with plants in Pennsylvania, Florida, California, Texas, Indiana, Arizona, North Carolina, Colorado and Ohio. Our ongoing commitments to our people, technology and customer service are the keys to our success.
As the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the country, we work closely with the largest retail organizations in the world as well as an outstanding collection of world class suppliers. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members that can help manage this growth moving forward.
Family owned and operated since 1963, Niagara® Bottling is the largest private label bottled water supplier in the U.S. With over 50...