Job Title: Sourcing Specialist
Location: Newark, DE
As a member of our Christiana Care central recruiting team, you will responsible for developing and maintaining a “best-in-class” sourcing plan that supports our talent acquisition program. This role is externally focused and is designed to support our Recruiters and Talent Acquisition Specialists in building robust talent pools of diverse candidates who are qualified to support specific lines of business and career levels. You will be directly accountable for lowering cost-to-source (and cost-of-hire), shortening recruitment cycles times, meeting diversity recruiting goals, and developing the appropriate talent pipelines necessary to drive hiring outcomes in support of the CCHS mission.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
* Leads the conceptualization, development, and execution of corporate and clinical-based recruiting programs to build experienced talent pipelines to support a variety of business needs.
* Track, document, and enhance the sourcing strategy as needed.
* Partners with lead Recruiters and Talent Acquisition Specialists to identify primary competitors and candidate sources for all key jobs within the organization and diagrams the talent available nationwide at these organizations through comprehensive strategies involving internet, cold calling, scraping websites, boolean searches etc.
* Manages all social media networking to include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Branch Out, Google Plus, familiarity with sourcing blogs, etc.
* Stays abreast of emerging technologies and social media tools.
* Actively identifies, presents, and recommends pre-qualified candidates to recruiting teams and line managers, as appropriate.
* Develops, and maintains a Diversity Recruitment Strategy. * Communicates effectiveness to leadership as well as the Recruitment team.
* Partners extensively with EEO coordinator to ensure CCHS good faith efforts are documented.
* Collaborates with Recruiters and Talent Acquisition Specialists to identify niche sites to post positions.
* Actively tracks experience to identify the effectiveness of these sources and makes future recommendations based upon ROI.
* Conducts annual sourcing planning, collaborates with vendors to negotiate large and/or complex business arrangements to support successful implementation of sourcing projects.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field required.
* Three-Five (3-5) years’ work experience performing candidate sourcing responsibilities in full cycle, high volume recruitment service delivery.
* Experience managing a budget with proven success in cost reduction.
* Experience in driving customer satisfaction through proven, measurable sourcing results.
* Experience in leveraging Boolean searches to identify passive candidates.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare recruiting industry preferred.
* Proven proficiency in utilization of sourcing techniques including but not limited to: mining of recruitment websites, job boards, and social media for candidate leads and profiles.
* Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing, recruitment, marketing and advertising.
* Certification in search techniques such as: AIRS, DDI, LinkedIn,etc. preferred.
Christiana Care Health System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer whose staff is representative of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or genetic information.
Job Classification: Professional
Job Requisition #: 30467BR
Christiana Care Health Systems - 2 years ago
Christiana Care Health System, headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, is one of the country's largest health care providers, ranking 22nd in...