Imagine Yourself Here...
At Aurora Health Care we believe that each of us can use our knowledge, experience and creativity to help people live well. We’re a non-profit organization with a clear vision of providing people with better health care than they can get anywhere else. Our strength stems from teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals.
This is a non-benefitted position.
- Creating short and long-term sourcing strategies to recruit top talent for positions varying in complexity for assigned areas/functions across the system.
- Ensuring sourcing methods meet client needs and serve as best practice guides for quality, expedient and effective hiring. Implementing plans to react to employment market trends and attract qualified, desirable candidates.
- Screening applications to select appropriate candidates for interviews.
- Ensuring the candidate has an accurate understanding of the job, utilizes pre-screening to determine suitability for employment and arranges interviews of high potential candidates with recruitment staff in the market.
- Creating a pipeline of talent to increase efficiency and the likelihood of improving the time to fill current openings with high potential candidates and obtain candidates for future openings.
- Collaborating with recruitment staff in the market to provide solutions to short/long-term hiring needs and business goals as well as identify recruitment trends.
- Leveraging all recruiting resources and tools to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Utilizing social media and internet space such as search engine optimization, LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media platforms to find top talent.
- Researching and analyzing local, state and national marketplace trends to determine hiring complexities, business needs and market challenges as well as implement effective solutions.
- Assessing recruitment and sourcing success by tracking related trends, statistics, vacancies, and effectively consulting with hiring leadership. Identifying key gaps, addressing recruitment needs and presenting effective solutions.
- Networking and developing effective working relationships with universities and technical schools, associations, and community networks. Participating in special events/job fairs and other proactive recruitment activities. Actively sourcing experienced and newly graduated individuals.
- Performing an analysis of the candidate's compensation and providing recommendations to recruitment staff in the market.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or other related field
- Requires 3 years of experience in human resources that includes experiences in proactively sourcing/recruiting in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Skills in creating and implementing sourcing tactics, determining hiring needs and recruiting candidates.
- Knowledge and skills in recruiting using various social media platforms and methods.
- General knowledge and understanding of recruiting, compensation, benefits and general human resources functions.
- General knowledge and understanding of state and federal labor laws and regulations that impact human resources and employment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a high degree of professionalism.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or similar products.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, team-focused environment. Ability to meet multiple deadlines and identify/solve problems creatively.
- Position requires extensive telephone work.
- Position may require evening or weekend assignments.
- This position may require local and regional travel and thus there is exposure to road and weather hazards.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday Flexible based on business needs
3305 FOREST HOME AVENUE
MILWAUKEE , WI
Aurora HealthCare - 15 months ago
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality...