Shula's Steak House is the classic American steakhouse. It is a fine dining, white tablecloth restaurant. Shula’s is themed after 1972's Undefeated Miami Dolphins and their "Perfect Season" - the only team in NFL history to finish a season 17 - 0. At Shula's, we have the strictest guidelines for our custom center cuts and aging process, which make up the award winning SHULA CUT ® steaks, which are better than Prime. We’re seeking a talented and enthusiastic Sous Chef to join our team at Shula’s located in the downtown Westin.
As Sous Chef you will be responsible for:
What we’re looking for:
- Monitoring and hands-on control of daily food production
- Training culinary staff to prepare, cook and present food according to company standards
- Efficient operation of kitchen and maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Food and labor cost control and effective inventory management
Shula’s Steak House at the Westin Indianapolis is an integral component of the collection of restaurants owned or operated by boutique food service company Culinaire. We offer our associates an entrepreneurial atmosphere with continued growth and leadership opportunities. In addition we offer a competitive salary as well as insurance benefits, 401K with company match and paid time off.
- 2 – 4 years culinary supervisory experience in a high volume, upscale establishment
- Understanding of food and labor cost control
- Passion for cooking and eagerness to learn
- Culinary degree is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
CULINAIRE - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard