We are looking for an On-Premise Sales Representative to join our Orange County Sales Team! The Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling Karl Strauss draught and bottle beer to on-premise accounts in his/her assigned territory, in this case we are looking for someone in South Orange County.
Some of the essential responsibilities for this role are:
- Utilizes strategic selling skills and customer buying habits to target new accounts and maintain long-term relationships.
- Aggressively pursues new accounts and stays abreast of his/her territory’s local bars and restaurants.
- Provides superior service to existing customer base by providing POS materials, educational sessions, and tours & tastings as instructed.
- Possesses expert beer knowledge of the Karl Strauss portfolio of beers and demonstrates a passion for the craft beer industry.
- Manages his/her time and activities to maximize sales volume in defined territory.
- Maintains responsible expense planning to achieve maximum return on investment.
- Conducts draught service as needed and/or delegates work to the draught technicians for more thorough trouble shooting/repairs.
- Manages his/her territory’s promotions and special events as delegated by management, acting as a representative of the Company.
- Move, transport and deliver kegs weighing up to 175lbs.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- 2+ years sales experience preferably in the service or hospitality industry.
- Excellent persuasive selling and relationship development skills.
- Basic understanding of computer programs such as Excel, Access, Word, Outlook and ability to master contact management and order-entry programs.
- Excellent communication skills and a passionate drive to achieve targeted goals.
If interested in this role please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, utilizing reference code OCR1013.