The Sous Chef is responsible for supporting the Executive Chef in leading a team of culinary professionals that deliver high-quality, great tasting food; proper food safety and sanitation procedures and profitability. The Sous Chef contributes to building top line sales and guest count through the delivery of a competitively superior team member and guest experience. The Sous Chef supports the Executive Chef to ensure menu items are executed with excellence in the restaurant. Additionally, the Sous Chef supports managing quality in all aspects of their job.
* Proven success as an Sous Chef, Executive Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager in a high- volume upscale restaurant or high end resort restaurant
* Strong passion for culinary excellence, wine knowledge and service
* Proven ability to develop team
* Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution
* Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression
The Capital Grille - 11 months ago