Westwood Ridge seeks two talented Sous Chefs to prepare high quality meals according to therapeutic diets. The Sous Chef is responsible for menu planning, high quality food prep, ala carte service, presentation and staff supervision.
There are two full-time Sous Chef positions open. One Sous Chef will work at the Assisted Living location and the other Sous Chef will work at the Memory Care, Care Suites and Transitional Care Unit location.
- Ability to embrace our values of respect, imagination and collaboration
- Three years of experience as a supervisor in the food industry, specifically in senior living or long-term care environment
- Available to work every other weekend
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Culinary Arts preferred
- ServSafe certification
- Excel in casual dining, fine dining, country club and banquet style cooking skills
- Extensive scratch cooking experience
- Pleasant, tactful, respectful and professional with residents, family members, healthcare staff and co-workers
- Ability to accept direction and suggestions to provide the highest quality of service to our customer
Walker Methodist Westwood Ridge offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Please send resume to Mary Luczak, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Walker Methodist - 21 months ago