General Summary of Duties :|
Responsible for the daily reservation and service operations of the Spa and Salon to ensure quality standards and services to deliver an unequaled spa experience for guests.
Typical Physical/Mental Demands :
Requires mobility. Prolonged sitting, walking and standing. Normal vision and hearing range. Normal sense of smell, touch, and sound. Eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity. Ability to distinguish letters, symbols, and colors
Typical Working Conditions :
Work is usually performed in the spa and salon environments. Use and exposure to chemicals, fumes, and odors. Ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination, and air quality. Position is subject to long hours in a high-demand, fast moving working environment.
Examples of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following) :
1. Properly open, close, and maintain the spa and salon according to standard operating procedures.
2. Answer phones and accurately process all spa and salon reservations, changes, or cancellations in spa and salon system, confirm reservations, and inform guest of spa and salon policies.
3. Maintain and monitor the cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas and staff to ensure a safe, clean, and effective working area and staff.
4. Accurately explain spa and salon treatment menu and packages to guests.
5. Assist and provide courteous and competent personal services for guestsregarding resort directions, food & beverage amenities, laundry services, etc.
6. Process all billing and posting for spa, salon, and retail services; report any overages and shortages to the Spa Guest Supervisor.
7. Assist in all areas of spa and salon operations as necessary.
8. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Performance Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities) :
Ability to perform basic math skills. Ability to operate office equipment (i.e., computer, calculator, and telephone). Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet, e-mail, and publisher applications. Ability to maintain accurate records and schedules. Ability to read, write, and understand English. Effective communication and organizational skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Knowledge, understanding, and compliance of policies and procedures, job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels, and other instructions
High school education or equivalent. College degree preferred.
Experience in spa resort environment preferred.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- 2 years ago - save job