PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
Promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our Spa guests by providing exceptional service over the phone and in person. Guest Servicing is performed with enthusiasm, friendliness and professionalism. Adherence to PROBEST values is critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club Spa.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Anticipates spa and salon guests unexpressed needs and concerns
- Gives undivided attention to the members and guests at all times
- Calls a substitute if sick or cannot work a particular shift
- Rotate between the Spa Desk and Spa Reservation Room
- Provides the correct information on all services, programs and activities for all customers in person or over the telephone
- Accurately signs up, checks in, and rings out members/guest for their appointments, services and products
- Communicates accurately all information to client in regard to his/her reservation(s)
- Accurately inputs client and service information when booking appointments; following required protocol in procedures manual
- Provides accurate product and merchandise information to customer
- Makes inquiries and volunteers to assist in other duties when not busy
- Assists in inventory and re-stocking assignments as needed as well as keeping the retail area neat and clean
- Answers all questions in a friendly and professional manner
- Provides accurate and timely follow through with client requests
- Reports any unprofessional behavior from client or other cast member to management
- Attends monthly department meetings
- Provides client(s) with a tour of spa when available
- Remains calm and professional when handling guest opportunities
- Ensures PRO non-members/guests give credit card information to hold any Spa/Salon appointment
- Follows the pre-assigned opening and closing procedures for each station to include user closeouts
- Receives and directs telephone calls to appropriate departmental personnel
- Provides the correct information on programs and activities for the customers over the telephone
- Makes copies of forms ensuring books are updated and each station has up to date brochures
- Perform confirmation calls as assigned
- Ability to work efficiently and professionally in an unsupervised environment
- Keeps workstation clean and free of personal items
- Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Food Handler’s Permit and Liquor License required or obtained within 30 days of employment
- Current CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association) or obtained within 30 days of employment
- Experience in Spa/Salon scheduling with a strong customer service background preferred
This is a PART TIME position:
Schedule will include evenings and weekends.
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.com to apply.
PRO Sports Club - 23 months ago
PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club. Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts,...