The Spa Coordinator of Pala Casino Spa and Resort assumes a pivotal role in the spa operation relating directly and indirectly to overall guest satisfaction and to the ultimate success of the Spa, given the vital nature of the position, the Spa Coordinator’s demeanor must be reflective at all times and of the highest values of professionalism exemplified by Pala Casino Spa and Resort. A consistently positive attitude, knowledge of all area of the spa operation, excellent customer service skills, and an eye for detail are all qualities, which all Spa Coordinator’s are required to have.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must possess a pleasant and outgoing personality
- Able to remain calm and professional in a busy environment
- Basic Computer Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Complete the AM and PM checklists
- Review memos and log book
- Receive information passed on from previous shift
- Know the philosophy of Pala Casino Resort and Spa
- Spa knowledge about all Spa and Salon treatments
- Make all Platinum and Gold Members welcome
- Work assigned shifts
- Assist team leaders and manager with miscellaneous duties
- Research lost and found items for guests
- Handle questions, problems, and complaints in a courteous and professional manner
- Always offer a genuine greeting
- Staff will speak to guest in an attentive, natural and courteous manner, avoiding pretension
- Staff will create a sense of recognition by using the guest’s last name, when known, in a natural and discreet manner
- Staff will always appear clean, crisp, polished and well fitted
- Phone service will be highly efficient
- Appointments will be easy to make and appointment staff will be knowledgeable. When prompted, staff will be able to describe all treatments in detail, attempting to have the guest picture themselves experiencing it
- The guest will always be asked his/her preference regarding male or female therapist for each body treatment
- After booking treatments, the guest is advised to arrive 30 minutes early in order to utilize facilities such as steam whirlpool, shower, etc.
- The guest is advised of cancellation / change policy
- The coordinator / agent will create a sense of expectation confirming all Spa treatments and provide a written confirmation when three or more appointments are scheduled
- An escort will be provided back to the locker area or lounge
- Ascertain guest satisfaction
- Always remember to thank guest
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please download a Job Application and mail the completed application to:
Pala Casino Resort & Spa
Attn: Human Resources
35008 Pala Temecula Road,
Pala, CA 92059
Or, simply bring it in to the Human Resources department.
The Application requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader click here .
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Pala Casino Spa & Resort - 17 months ago