We are looking for a sharp, friendly, and energetic person to join our team! Weekend and evening availability is a must, and the position may include some housekeeping shifts. Minimum 20-25 hours per week. Compensation varies from $9 - $13 / hour.
Required for this position:
1. Previous experience in a Customer service related position
2. Clear annunciation and friendly phone demeanor
3. Strong organizational skills, and a propensity for cleanliness
4. Maintains personal professionalism in the work place
5. Able to fulfill housekeeping duties (laundry, sweeping/mopping, dishes etc.)
6. Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and other basic PC skills
7. Reliable transportation and live within reasonable proximity
Even Better if you:
1. Have previous spa and/or reception experience
2. Have experience with spa or salon appointment booking software
3. Are a frequent Spa goer and are familiar with Spa treatments
If you think you may fit well into this position, please EMAIL your answers to the following Q's along with your resume (please no cover letters). Send resumes in PDF format ONLY! No phone calls.
1. What is your availability?
2. What did you like most about your last job? Least?
3. What do you consider to be your three strongest qualities as an employee?
4. Describe someone who inspires you and why?
Environment Park is a public joint-stock company that operates under a system of free competition. Its activities are divided into two...