We are seeking a reliable, self-motivated, business savvy manager; who provides sound leadership and exceeds business expectations. The candidate will have proven management experience, computer proficiency and the ability to multitask.
The XpresSpa Manager leads the local spa team and is responsible for communicating XpresSpa's philosophy and vision to our employees. The Manager is responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service to our customers while maintaining strict operational standards and managing the P&L. In addition, the position will act as the direct liaison with airport, airline administrators, and executives.
Responsibilities - The following outlines the store manager responsibilities but not limited to:
- Manages all store operations including driving sales, creating scheduling, providing training, ordering supplies, retail inventory management, ensuring the proper store opening and closing, proper cash register and cash deposits, and employee relations
- Communicating, driving and exceeding financial goals
- Maintaining highest level of customer service from all employees
- Educating and maintaining standard XpresSpa spa service and retail sales practices
- Coach employees on selling techniques to drive the business and satisfy the customer
- Interview candidates and partner with Human Resources regarding all employment issues
- On-going review financial and operating results to determine where the spa stands relative to budgeted sales, expenses and payroll
- Ensures the execution of promotional and merchandising programs as set by corporate
- Inputting of weekly payroll and scheduling of weekly employee shifts
- Educate customers on services and retail products
- Foster a cooperative teamwork in the spa
- Identify inefficiencies and implement prompt effective plans for resolution
- Experience managing multiple sites
- Must have managed minimum of 45 employees at one time
- Minimum 5 years prior experience as a manager in spa/retail/hospitality/wellness or the beauty industry
- Proven financial management experience, including analyzing data, interpreting financial reports, and reading P&L statements
- Strong scheduling skills
- Must possess a sales driven attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, and detail oriented work ethic with the ability to multi-task.
- Leadership and sales coaching abilities
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Proficiency in PC and P.O.S. required
- Previous experience in the Spa/Beauty or Fitness/Wellness industry preferred
- College degree preferred
XpresSpa is the largest airport Spa business with more than 50 locations in 22 major airports in the Unites States and three in Europe at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. XpresSpa provides a full array of spa services, including massage, manicures, pedicures, waxing and facials as well as hair services in select locations. XpresSpa also has a branded line of exclusive spa and travel products. XpresSpa believes the airport is the ideal environment to capitalize on the growing demand for spa services and the trend toward affordable luxury. With increased security screening, travelers are compelled to arrive at the airport earlier and earlier. Inclement weather and flight delays often prolong the stay at an airport. Providing time-pressed travelers with convenient opportunities to reduce their stress, foster well-being and accomplish routine grooming maintenance converts wasted down time into productive experiences.
XpresSpa delivers a total Spa experience, with services such as:
Sinus and Stress Relief - Head Massage | Foot and Leg Massage (reflexology...