Responsible for providing exceptional guest service to all resort guests. Directs workflow and daily operations at the spa front desk.
- Responsible for the greeting of all guests, answering phones, booking appointments, checking the guests into the computer system after appropriate paperwork is filled out and processed.
- Processing payments for services, assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products
- Walking guests to treatment areas, continuously picking up locker room, relaxation and spa areas. Collecting laundry, delivering laundry to laundry area, picking up laundry from laundry area and restocking rooms and spas with clean linens and towels
- Remains current on all promotions and special events within the resort
- Adheres to all department and resort policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook
- Maintains confidential information that is received in verbal, written, and electronic media. Limits access to information on a job-related, need-to-know basis.
- Reports all guest’s requests, concerns, complaints, and suggestions quickly, efficiently and courteously in a continuous effort to provide exceptional guest service
- Provide spa guests with a comfortable and relaxing experience while ensuring the utmost safety for the guest.
- Upholds the resorts commitment to unforgettable guest service
- Maintains a neat and clean appearance of the Spa Reception Area and other work areas at all times.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate required.
- 1 year of experience in guest service environment.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and guest relations skills.
- Clerical and administrative experience required.
- Able to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Detailed oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Must be a team player.
- Understand and adhere to safety policies and sanitization standards required by State of Oregon Board of Cosmetology and River Rock Spa.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job