Richfield Hospitality, Inc. is a leading hotel management company with a premier track record of maximizing profitability and improving asset values for hotel owners. From hotel operations and property management to electronic distribution and interactive marketing, Richfield achieves superior operating results through its strong commitment to guests, associates and owners.
The Joule Dallas
Opening in winter of 2013 as part of The Joule’s expansion, ESPA at The Joule will provide the ultimate urban escape. The spa will offer advanced treatments inspired by elements of life and ancient traditions of Chinese, Ayurvedic, European, Balinese and Thai Cultures – all in a meditative, holistic environment. ESPA’s award-winning, results driven products are loved by women and men alike, who benefit from their visible results for both face and body. It is this combination of expertise and rich spa heritage that creates a unique brand that has won over 150 coveted awards in the last 3 years.
The Spa Receptionist is responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction by providing full guidance and consultation in scheduling, confirmation, check-in, and check-out procedures at the Spa. As Spa Receptionist, you are responsible for coordinating all aspects of the overall guests’ experience, and acting as the communication link between the guest and the staff as well as the other departments of the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Have complete knowledge of all Spa Services, Packages, Promotions, and retail products presently offered by the spa. Trained for proficiency in spa reservations software systems for clientele services.
- Schedule all spa and fitness services.
- Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele.
- Conduct closing shift reports and reconcile all cash, credit card, and room charges, account for discrepancies.
- Promote all spa programs/activities by discussing other department areas that may assist guests with a total resort experience. Must keep current with spa calendar- programs, events and activities.
- Greet guests, answer incoming telephone call, and book appointments with courtesy.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and organization. Maintain cleanliness of Spa Front Desk area.
- Understand and use universal precautions and sanitary procedures.
- Frequent checks of equipment and facility to ensure safety and prevent loss of equipment and/or injury to users.
- Assist with guest follow up concerning retail requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Eligible for Incentive:
Required Skills and Requisites
At Richfield, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 1 year Spa Experience – Required- Preferably in a luxury hotel
- Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Spa reservations systems experience required, SpaSoft – Preferred
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, be flexible, and work in a team environment.
- Professional demeanor required.
Richfield Hospitality - 20 months ago