General Summary of Duties :
Responsible to oversee the operations and personnel for all spa treatment areas to ensure profitability, quality standards and services, and guest satisfaction.
Typical Physical/Mental Demands :
Requires mobility. Prolonged walking and standing. Normal vision and hearing range. Normal sense of smell, touch, and sound. Eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity. Ability to distinguish letters, symbols, and colors.
Typical Working Conditions :
Work is usually performed in an office environment or Spa areas. Use and exposure to chemicals, fumes, and odors. Ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination, and air quality. Position is subject to long hours in a high demand work environment.
Examples of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following) :
1. Order bulk products such for the spa.
2. Inspect spa treatment areas to ensure high quality standards of cleanliness and sanitation are maintained.
3. Resolve guest concerns and implement resolutions.
4. Schedule labor force and assign work for efficient use of equipment and personnel.
5. Ensure compliance by all Spa personnel with Company and departmental rules, policies, and procedures.
6. Plan, manage, and monitor work as well as hiring, communicating, coaching staff, and building relationships.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Performance Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities) :
Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations relating to spa operations. Ability to perform basic math skills. Ability to operate office equipment (i.e., computer, calculator, and telephone). Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet, e-mail, and publisher applications. Ability to read, write, and understand English. Effective communication and organizational skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Knowledge, understanding, and compliance of policies and procedures, job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels, and other instructions.
High school education or equivalent. College degree preferred.
Minimum of three years spa resort experience preferred. T wo years supervisory experience preferred.
Fontainebleau Resorts - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -