T he Space Control and Cyberspace mis s ion a re a e nsur e s t h e f ree dom of o p e r a t i ons within and th r ou g hout the s p a c e and cyber medium, wh i le d e n y i n g i t s use to a dv e rs a ri e s . The Space Control and Cyberspace mis s ion a re a i n c ludes c a p a bi l i t ies to moni t or a nd a ssess; det e r , d e t e c t and r e c ov e r f rom a t t ac ks; n e g a te a dv e rs a r y s p ac e and cyber ca p a bi l i t ies; a nd in t e g r a te Space Control and Cyberspace ope ra t i ons c a p a bi l i t ies for more e f f e c t i ve d e l i v e r y of c omb i n e d e f f e c ts t o the w a r f i g hte r . This i s a c c o mp l ished throu g h thr e e s u b - m i ss i ons: S p ac e S i t u a t i on a l Aw a r e n e ss (S S A) (e . g . S p a c e and Cyber I ntell i g e n ce , S u r v e i l la n ce , R e c onn a is s a n c e a nd Enviro n ment ) , D e f e nsive Space Control and Cyberspace ( D S C) a n d O f f e nsive Space Control and Cyberspace ( O S C ) , a nd the Command a nd Control (C2) n ece ss a r y to e x ec ute.
Required skills in one or more of the following areas:
Clearance: CURRENT TS/SCI. Current or previous experience with space control Special Access Programs preferred.
- Space Control and Cyberspace P lanning ( n ea r a nd lo n g ra n g e ) to i n c lude str a t e g ic m a st e r pl a ns, Mis s ion A r e a P l a ns (MAPs), ro a dmaps, a n d investm e nt s t r a te g i e s and Program Objective Memorandum (POM);
- F u n c t i on a l, en a bl i n g a nd op e r a t i n g c o n ce pts;
- Space Control and Cyberspace op e r a t ional a nd ca p a bi l i t ie s - b a s e d r e qui r e ments;
- Space Control and Cyberspace op e r a t ional a r c hi t ec tu r e and D e p a r t ment of D e f e nse A r c hi te c ture F r a m e wo r k ( D oD A F ) d e v e lop m e nt;
- Space Control and Cyberspace mis s i o n a r c hi t ec t u re;
- Protecting and managing risk to critical Space and Cyber capabilities related information;
- I nt e g ra t i n g info r mat i on op e r a t i ons with futu r e ac quis i t i ons;
- Modeli n g a nd Simu la t i ons (M&S) a nd r e sult a n a l y sis;
- Space Control and Cyberspace acquisition t e st and tr a in i ng support;
- MAJCOM Space Control and Cyberspace poli c y a nd guidan c e development and review;
- Intelligence, Op e r a t i on a l, Logistical, R e quir e ments, and Com m unic a t i ons support to Rapid Reaction and p r ogr a m m e d and o p e r a t i on a l Space Control and Cyberspace c a p a bi l i t ies a nd s y s t e ms;
- P r o g r a m m i n g , Plann i n g , a nd Bu d g e t E x ec ut i on (P P B E);
Scitor was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Reston, Virginia with operating locations throughout the United States. Scitor Corporation provides engineering, management consulting and information services to outstanding customers in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, other government agencies, and commercial industry. Recognized as a trusted advisor, Scitor Corporation is the forward-thinking provider of a pioneering service concept called Total Solutions™. We integrate technical, programmatic and acquisition disciplines to build fully defined and executable solutions — all focused on mission success.
The Scitor Total Solutions approach begins with a world-class workforce comprised of professionals from broadly diversified backgrounds. We collaborate with our customers and throughout our company on all phases of complex systems and programs — from initial concept and requirements definition, to acquisition, development and deployment, to operations and maintenance. We are proud of our reputation for integrity, innovation, excellence and the results our Total Solutions produce for our customers.
Working at Scitor is more than a job. It means working with intelligent, innovative and accomplished people. It means having access to a very competitive Total Rewards Program specifically designed and managed to support you and your family. It means being part of a team that shares a passion for doing what is right. It means working for a company based on trust.
Challenging, important work, an environment of empowerment and a very competitive Total Rewards Program provide the foundation for exciting careers at Scitor.
US Citizenship is required as this position requires candidate to obtain and/or maintain a government security clearance. Scitor Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Visit our website at www.scitor.com.
Scitor, which gets its name from the Latin word meaning "to seek to know," counts on the fact that its clients are looking for an...