MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. Posting Job Description Purpose of the position is to lead a small specialized group of space analysts through schematic project work. Working within the Space and Assortment Planning Team this position will oversee, manage and work on various Schematic projects in support of our national and regional teams. While actively participating in projects themselves this position will also drive a small team process that delivers projects on time with excellence. This position will also support the Space and Assortment Support Team Manager in other systems related projects to drive efficiency and project effectiveness
1. Lead Small group of space analyst within the space and assortment team on various schematic projects that support chains in achieving -- MillerCoors chain volume, space and distribution goals.
2. Provide expertise and council to space analysts in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness driving a continual improvement process acting as a center of Space Management and Assortment analytical excellence for MillerCoors
3. Develop and implement MillerCoors space management planning processes and tools, enabling MillerCoors and its distributors to achieve MillerCoors sales and distribution goals with chain customers.
4. Increase analyst efficiency through development and implementation of effective space management strategies and processes
5. Identify, develop and implement space management category management education and help to develop tools used in development of schematics projects.
***Advanced knowledge of space management tools including Space Planning, Space Automation, Efficient Item Assortment, Intactix
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years experience with space management
- Understanding of retailer space strategies
- Strong PC skills in applicable programs
Knowledge Base, ACNielsen NITRO, Spectra and Access Data base
Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
Able to perform critical analysis
Demonstrated ability to lead small project groups
MillerCoors - 2 years ago
MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put aside their...