Space Planning Analyst
The Space Planning Analyst creates cooler, display and shelf layouts for chain and other retail customers using plan-o-gram software. Schedules and implements cooler sets and resets. Monitors the implementation through retail calls and audits. Reviews competitors practices and makes recommendations to increase sales and market share.
Education & Experience
Undergraduate degree or 3+ years similar related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, must have excellent computer skills in all areas including Microsoft Office products (proficiency in Excel required), strong problem resolution skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to understand and communicate what our results are, strong interpersonal skills in order to facilitate clear communications of results, and outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee regularly is required to walk, sit, and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must maintain a good driving record both on and off the job
Click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3533571
Coastal Beverage Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health, dental, S125 plans, life, and disability coverage.
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.
Coastal Beverage Company, Inc - 15 months ago