129274 - Mechanicsburg, PA
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide for space management and section merchandising on the assigned categories at the assigned customers. This includes basic analysis of financial data at both the account and market level.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to provide for space management and section merchandising on the assigned categories at the assigned customers. This includes basic analysis of financial data at both the account and market level.
- Maintain and update all plan-o-grams for assigned categories and/or sections for assigned customers, and make hardcopies accessible to any Acosta personnel.
- Advise and update Acosta personnel of any customer distribution and shelving developments when appropriate.
- Increase shelf space for brands and/or products represented by Acosta based on sales performance from syndicated or internal scan data.
- Make recommendations to customers for changes in space allocation for entire category and/or sub-category based on available financial data.
- Assist in developing product variety mix reports for key customers for both the account and competitive market.
- Routinely visit customers in the market to make category/plan-o-gram presentations and/or proposals regarding shelf merchandising.
- Gather product specific and/or shelving information (physical characteristics) at the store level either manually or with space technology software.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Apply for this job:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Must have 2 - 3 years of industry level experience or an Associate's Degree.
- Must have an aptitude for or prior work experience in data analysis and space management systems and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the technology required to operate and maintain such systems.
- Must demonstrate an ability to learn Windows and related software applications including spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, e-mail, database management, and either Prospace, Apollo, or Spaceman.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must be able to operate a calculator, computer, printer, fax machine, telephone and copy machine.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Apply for this job online
- Email this opportunity to a friend
Acosta Sales & Marketing - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Acosta Sales & Marketing
Acosta Sales & Marketing
- 23 days ago
Acosta Sales & Marketing is a leading full-service sales and marketing agency providing outsourced headquarter sales, retail...