Skills for Success:
- Strong proficiency in reading, writing and speaking Spanish a must!
- College degree preferred, although skill and experience will be considered in lieu of college degree.
- 1 or more years' customer service experience in relevant or related profession.
- Ability to listen, appreciate and understand urgency and deliver immediate resolution in an effective and professional manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer navigation and Web proficiency (candidates selected for interviews will be tested as a requirement).
- Ability to type 30+ WPM with high accuracy (candidates selected for interviews will be tested as a requirement).
- This position offers an entry level wage. The full-time positions offer comprehensive benefits.
- Ability to work schedules within the center's 24/7 hours of operation. You must provide your schedule of availability in your resume.
- Resume response date: The first class to be arranged is scheduled to start mid-late February of 2013.
- Applicants are requested to take the JobFit assessment. This assessment will provide details on verbal skills, reasoning, and learning abilities, as well as behavioral capabilities and potential career matches. The link is: http://www.jobfit.com/glbmw .
- With the JobFit Assessment, please follow these steps:
1. Enter as a new Job Seeker
2. Fill out the brief informational page
3. Enter the Reporting Code as: "Morley2012"
4. Take the survey
Morley will pull the results as applicable and evaluate relevant to available positions.
Morley has multiple part- and full-time career positions available on its Saginaw campus to support a new contact center project for an international Fortune 500 company. This position requires strong proficiency in reading, writing and speaking Spanish. Paid training will commence in the coming weeks, with additional waves of hiring and training to follow. Agents will support incoming phone calls from customers requiring immediate assistance.