Create, develop, and maintain Incentive User database that will be used to house both MMNA and MMSCAN archived data and current data to be able to join old and new data together to create required reports.
- Assist in the development and execution of incentive system programming and procedures for payments, performance measuring, and reporting for all MMNA and MMSCAN dealers, affiliated financial institutions, regional, and consumer direct activities for all incentive, rebate, loyalty, merchandising, leasing, and contest programs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of incentive system programming and procedures for auditing and tracking all payments to MMNA and MMSCAN dealers, affiliated financial institutions, regional, and consumer direct programs for the daily, weekly, 10-day, and monthly activity for all incentive, rebate, loyalty, merchandising, leasing, and contest programs on an on going basis to ensure compliance, accuracy, and timely payments to all parties and for comparison of actual Vs. budgeted expense activities.
- Using the new incentives reporting tool, ensure MMNA and MMSCAN standard dealer reports are current and accurate. Develop new reports as required.
- Ensure Vendor Programs are adhering to guidelines and processing payments according to the approved rules. Create and provide reports necessary for payment to Vendors, and ensure the payments are made accurately and in timely manner.
- Validate, process, and maintain MMNA and MMSCAN subvention issues, including but not limited validating data received, processing invoices, and being a liaison between dealerships/Zones and the lenders.
- Review, process, copy, and communicate results to the Zones and MMSCAN on exception requests and duplicate loyalty claims in timely manner.
- Create and maintain desk manuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three to Five years progressive business or systems experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of a combination of programming skills including SAS/FOCUS/JCL/SQL with heavy emphasis on Access and Excel
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Accounting, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines, while achieving quality results
- Data mining skills
- Attention to detail a must
Mitsubishi - 23 months ago
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures,...