Posting Job Title: Spec 1, Provisioning Support
Requisition #: 145773BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Administrative/Clerical
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable's Regional Commercial Services Charlotte, NC office currently seeks a Commercial Phone Provisioning Specialist. Please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The purpose of this position is to serve as a communication link between sales, customer care and support personnel, as well as for provisioning all aspects of customer voice orders for Business Class phone services under general supervision in a manner consistent with Time Warner Cable policies and procedures, quality standards, customer needs, and applicable local, state and federal regulations.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee may also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the supervisor and other management as required. Time Warner Cable may need to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Essential Job Functions:
. Performs daily order entry of complex business class phone orders i.e. partial transfers, RCF, toll free, residential to business migrations, expedites, reschedules.
- Maintain daily/weekly communication with various internal and external teams, including but not limited to Inside and Outside Sales, Support, Dispatch, and Tech Ops as it relates to order management issues.
- Responsible for input and retrieval of information from various databases and applications.
. BCP orders related to PRI installations
. Maintain working knowledge of all the interfaces of the billing system flow through provisioning and Data over Carrier Service Interface
- Responsible for daily failed order investigation in OMSe, correction and escalation with CLEC Partner as required.
- Maintain the order process flow between TWC, Customer Care, Dispatch, Field Operations, National Operation Center (NOC) and Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) provider.
. Understand the installation process related to Business Class Phone.
- Follow the provisioning process and business rules between Time Warner Cable and our competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC partner Sprint).
- Assist TWCBC Support personnel with routine phone issues through resolution.
. Troubleshoots equipment through NYROC and NSM tools
- Conduct daily follow-up of Business Class Phone Installations in order to resolve any immediate post install issues as well as ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain ongoing data reports i.e. revenue assurance, past due BCP orders in OMSE, Go/No Go, Port out, and double billing.
- Answers inbound help line request calls and interfaces with Field Groups to resolve issues.
- Provisions modems in OMSe on digital phone.
- Participates in call and feature testing for all lines being installed.
- Handles semi-routine provisioning duties and problems.
- Performs quality control checks for Business Class Phone orders in order to minimize unnecessary truck rolls.
- Accepts change in a productive manner
- Performs other duties as required
CURRENT COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
. Minimum 2 years previous customer support experience required.
. Basic telephony experience is required.
. Previous knowledge of billing systems transactions required.
. Voice and data communications knowledge and experience is preferred.
. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products.
. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
. Must be detail oriented and maintain a high accuracy rate.
. Ability to maintain ongoing data tracking reports required.
. Must have good written, verbal, problem solving and interpersonal communication skills.
. Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
. Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously to organize, prioritize, and make decisions.
. Work efficiently and effectively in stressful situations under deadlines
. Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Associates degree and 1 year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0589
Controlling Establishment ID: 00352 - Charlotte Ballantyne
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...