Operates imaging equipment to obtain diagnostic images, and assists on a technical level during invasive procedures. Ensures that all aspects of patients’ records are processed properly to initiate procedure results in a timely manner. Performs other assigned duties as training and skills allows.
1. Education and Training
• Graduate of an accredited A.M.A. approved program of Radiology Technology and registered by the American Registry of Radiology Technologist
• Valid State of Ohio Radiology Licenses
• Minimum of (1) year Radiological Technologist experience
3. Other Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
• Ability to appropriately communicate with patients, physician and other hospital employees
• Manual dexterity sufficient to calibrate and operate equipment, properly position patients and to apply and adjust restraining devices
• Ability to utilize computer system and RIS/PACS systems to facilitate patient records management as directed by Radiology Manger and/or Director
• Ability to initiate BLS and maintain current BLS certification
Western Reserve Hospital
- 2 years ago - save job
Western Reserve Hospital is the only full-service, physician-owned and operated hospital in Northeast Ohio. A 100% patient-centered...