Play a key role in spreading well-being across the nation. Healthways is looking for a seasoned Marketing professional with intense customer focus and a passion for improving people's lives. Our Senior Marketing Specialist is a strong partner to our Health Plan Market Leadership, Sales, and Account Management teams. Your primary role is to ensure we're telling the Healthways story in the way Health Plan customers need to hear it. You'll participate in strategy sessions, develop plans to generate leads, and "wear the customer's shoes" from initial contact through "best and final" presentations. You'll counsel and support the Sales team to help choose optimal messaging and collateral that drives revenue growth for Healthways.
This role requires exceptional relationship building, customer service, and communication skills. Previous healthcare, health plan, or consulting experience is strongly preferred. Up for the challenge? Read on...
- Develops and supports the execution of comprehensive marketing plans to support clients
- Serves as the communication liaison between Sales Executives and the Marketing team
- Creates custom campaigns at the client level to support key client/prospect presentations - as well as campaigns that can scale across the market
- Works proactively and collaboratively to plan client acquisition strategies and programs, ensuring integration of national marketing programs
- Evaluates marketing results and makes adjustments as needed to ensure targets are successfully met
- Exceptional relationship building, customer service, and communication skills
- Wide-ranging experience using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Strong judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Ability to weigh options and determine methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal supervision
- Generally requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience, at least a bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Previous healthcare, health plan, or consulting experience is strongly preferred
For three decades, Healthways has been dedicated to improving the human condition. Each year, we learn more and do more for the millions of individuals who count on us to make a difference in their health and well-being. Healthways is a global provider of solutions that help employers, health plans and government agencies enhance business performance and reduce healthcare costs. Our mission is to create a healthier world, one person at a time.
Here at Healthways as we continue to make the world a healthier place, we have also created an environment where people choose to do their best work. Our unique culture thrives on mission-driven individuals who exude a high sense of energy and passion in everything that they do. Collaboration and teamwork are an essential part of everyday life for Colleagues who trust and depend on one another to achieve the highest degree of collective success. We are an organization that strives to recruit the best and the brightest individuals who take pride in the statement "I work for Healthways."
Healthways - 22 months ago
For health insurers, healthy plan members are cheap plan members; that's where Healthways comes in. The health services company...