SCO IS LOOKING FOR A WELL- QUALIFIED SPECIAL EDUCATION CLASSROOM TEACHER!
Teacher of developmentally delayed students in a supportive environment.
- Classroom teacher for self-contained, special education class.
- Population of DD/Autistic/ED students.
- Classroom ratio of 6 students, one teacher, 3 teacher assistants (6:1:3)
- Responsible for all aspects of special education program including, development of IEP, educational evaluations, progress reporting and CSE participation.
- Implementation of individualized Behavior plans and Communication programs
- Work with a dynamic educational and clinical interdisciplinary team
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QULIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Education/Degree: New York State Certification in Special Education required.
- Years of Experience: 2 years preferred
- Experience working with developmentally delayed and/or autistic children preferred.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FURTHER INQUIRE ABOUT THE POSITION ABOVE PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR COVER LETTER INDICATING YOUR POSITION OF INTEREST ALONGSIDE A RESUME TO THE INDIVIDUAL LISTED BELOW VIA FAX OR EMAIL:
Name/Title: Eileen DiLauro, principal
Fax: 516 671 1357
SCO FAMILY OF SERVICES is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
SCO Family of Services - 2 years ago