This is a temporary position for the remainder of this school year.
- Texas Certified or ACP Intern eligible to be hired, with Special Education teaching field.
- Must be Highly Qualified in Special Education and have passed the appropriate state tests (Special Education EC-4)
- Experience in working with students with behavioral disabilities preferred.
- Monitor and assist PASS behavior students throughout the day. Respond to any misbehavior and address it immediately
- Complete all documentation of incidents in Review 360 report program
- Assist PASS students by providing social skills on a regular schedule in order to be proactive instead of reactive
- Attend both PASS training and CPI training
$750.00 stipend added to salary
Apply online: www.sheldonisd.com
Attach resume to application
Shift Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $44,700 / Per Year
Location: Michael R. Null Middle School
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Sheldon Independent School District - 22 months ago