Denver Excel Academy is excited about our school in partnership with the Denver Public Schools. This accelerated program will address the growing problem of overage under credit and at risk high school students.
Camelot is recruiting academic professionals to be part of our team. We are currently accepting applications for the Special Education Teacher position.
Our Teachers are responsible for designing and providing instruction in accordance with curriculum planning and timing guidelines. Teachers also conduct frequent and appropriate assessments to determine student understanding. Works well with other instructional staff, support staff and administration with a focus on producing favorable academic outcomes and a positive school climate.
Education, experience and role qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Current Colorado Special Education Teacher Certification
- One year experience working with at-risk youth preferred
- Proven ability and working knowledge with Microsoft software applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and supervisory skills preferred
Camelot offers a complete benefit package including: medical, dental, vision short term disability, tuition reimbursement, company paid life insurance and long term disability and a 401k plan and several paid holidays. Camelot is an equal opportunity employer.
Check us out online at www.cameloteducation.org.