Camelot Education is excited to be opening a Therapeutic Day School in Moline, Illinois Fall 2014. This program will serve students PreK-22 and provide quality academic and therapeutic services to students with SED/BD/LD as well as a program for students with Developmental Disabilities including Autism. Students are supported by a team of professionals that include School Administrators, Special Education Teachers and Paraprofessionals, Social Workers and Related Service Providers, such as OT and SLP.
Camelot Education is recruiting creative, compassionate, and caring individuals to join our team. If you are dedicated to helping extraordinary students achieve success academically, behaviorally and socially please consider applying. We are currently accepting applications for the 2014-15 school year:
- Elementary, Middle, High School Special Education
- Early Childhood Education Special Education
The teacher will provide academic instruction in a self-contained classroom setting and is responsible for the overall management of the classroom. Teachers will work as part of an interdisciplinary team ensuring that a student's IEP goals are being met.
Education, experience and role qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Current Illinois Professional Educator License with Special Education endorsement
- One year experience working with at-risk youth preferred
- Proven ability and working knowledge with Microsoft software applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Camelot offers a complete benefit package including: medical, dental, vision short term disability, tuition reimbursement, company paid life insurance and long term disability and a 401k plan and several paid holidays. Camelot is an equal opportunity employer.