The Special Education Teacher position provides instruction in the Special Education Department to high school students, grade 9-12.
- M.A.T., M.Ed., C.A.S. or LBS I required.
- Five years of experience working with students with disabilities required.
- IL teaching certification in the area of special education required.
- Type 10 Secondary Certificate (6-12), Special Education Certificate (Pre-School Age 21) required.
- LBS Endorsement required,
- Technologically literate including using Microsoft Office is required. Fluency in English and Spanish is desirable.
Please attach a completed application found on our website , cover letter with resume with a brief description of your educational philosophy and approach, salary history and salary expectations as additional attachments when completing the screening, at the above link.