Progressus Therapy is currently seeking a four-day-a-week Special Education Teacher in Redmond, WA. Now is a great time to begin your career with Progressus! Call 800-239-7979 today to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager!
Summary of duties: The Orientation and Mobility/Vision Teacher assesses plans, organizes and teaches orientation and mobility/vision compensatory skills for visually impaired students ages 3 through 21 in the school and community. Direct services as well as consultation is provided to students, school, staff and parents.
Must have Vision/Orientation Mobility Endorsement
• Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
• Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
• Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
• Professional Liability Coverage
• Licensure reimbursement
• Annual Professional Development stipend
• Professional membership stipend
• Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
• 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
• Relocation assistance
• Unparalleled mentoring and support for CFs, new grads and clinicians new to schools
The nation’s leader in school-based and early intervention programs and services.
For over two decades, Progressus Therapy has...