Position is responsible for assisting with set-up and tear down at special, marketing, charitable and/or media events. Position is contract, seasonal, part-time, as needed. Typically the position will work every weekend during the following periods: last two weeks of March, April, May, September and October. Position may set up and tear down as many as four small events in one day or possibly only one large one.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures that all elements of the event plans are in place and available at designated times according to the instructions of the Special Events Supervisor.
2. Physically assists in equipment delivery, setup and tear-down. Includes set-up and tear down of such items as stages, tents, banners, neons and all merchandising elements.
3. Assists with posting, hanging and tear-down of all point-of-sale materials.
4. Adheres to safe working practices, rules, regulations, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports to supervisor, if not immediately correctable.
5. Helps maintain clean, safe working environment at all times.
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to perform physically demanding work in all outdoor climates.
2. Must be able to frequently lift, push, pull and handle point of sale materials, tents and stages which weigh up to 100 lbs.
Silver Eagle Distributors - 10 months ago
Silver Eagle Distributors, headquartered in Houston, Texas is the nation's largest distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, and one of the...